The third in a five part series. I look at the use of layer blending modes as I begin to create a composite image that looks much like an old albumen print. Jeff gets some help from his son Quinn, Quinn's friend Katie, and his most excellent wife.
This is a follow up to the more in-depth tutorial on Blending Modes: http://youtu.be/FxwHplcidGk
The other videos in this series include:
1. Making Selections in Adobe Photoshop: A Review
2. Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop
3. Using Blending Modes in Adobe Photoshop: A Review [current selection]
4. Alpha Channels in Adobe Photoshop Explained
5. The Path Tools in Adobe Photoshop